Real-estate appraisal. Property consulting.For credit institutions, business and private customers.
For over 35 years, we have been a competent partner giving comprehensive and personal advice in all matters pertaining to the valuation of real estate. Our appraisers are „Professional Members of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors“ (MRICS), owning "CIS HypZert" certificates. Credit institutions, courts, companies, and private persons rely on our expertise. Our business network includes excellent architects and surveyors who assess building damage. Our goal is to provide you with comprehensive guidance so that you will take the right decision.
- 2019 Alexander Schmoranz takes up lectureship at the ADI Academy of Real Estate Economics
- 2018 Expanding of our office for real estate valuation by employing Anno Riepen as surveyor for real estate appraisal
- 2016 Alexander Schmoranz successfully completes the exam of MRICS (Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- 2010 Founding of Wardin&Schmoranz GbR
- 2010 Alexander Schmoranz successfully passes the exam of CIS HypZert (F) property appraiser
- 2007 Alexander Schmoranz starts working in the family business as expert for property valuation
- 2005 Burkhard Wardin is appointed CIS HypZert (S) real estate appraiser
- 1988 His partner Elke Wardin joins the company and takes over organisational responsibilities
- 1982 Burkhard Wardin finishes his job with the official committee of valuation experts in Cologne and founds Sachverständigenbüro Wardin
Every property has its price.We determine its value.
Premises, houses, or flats. Retail industry, offices, or hotels. We assess the value of any kind of properties. On the one hand, we render expert opinions as a secure and objective appraisal of the current market value that can also be used for legal purposes. On the other hand, we determine mortgage lending values as a loan collateral for credit institutions. Common reasons for the preparations of an expert opinion are purchases and sales of properties, inheritances, divorces, or when required by the tax office. If desired, we also validate the plausibility of existing valuation reports. In case you do not necessarily need a comprehensive opinion of experts for your property, we also offer value indications.
As independent, experienced surveyors we provide our business and private customers with professional advice regarding their properties. For each individual concern we develop a suitable solution approach. When realising a so-called SWOT analysis, we prepare all decision-relevant data and facts to point out the strengths, weaknesses, chances, and risks of the property concerned. From these concrete advantages and disadvantages, we can derive strategic options for action, allowing you to take an informed decision. A SWOT analysis can be realised internally, relating to the property itself, or externally, e.g. with reference to the developments of the property’s immediate environment or relating to the real-estate market.
- Office buildings
- Hotels or other lodging properties
- Supermarkets or specialist stores, shopping centres
- Processing and manufacturing industry
- Social properties
- Leisure or vacation properties
- Undeveloped commercial sites
- Specialist properties
- Single or two-family houses
- Apartment buildings
- Condominiums / freehold flats
- Undeveloped sites used for residential purposes
- Leasehold rights (e.g. heritable building rights)
Your expert opinion
in five steps:
1. First contact
First of all, we will figure out together, how to solve your concern and what kind of expert opinion you will need for your purpose.
2. Offer / documents
Following our initial contact, we will submit an offer for the production of your expert opinion, make an appointment with you for an on-site visit, and let you know which documents we will need for the appraisal.
3. Site visit
We will inspect your property on-site and view all documents relevant for the preparation of your expert opinion.
According to the applying statutory provisions, we will furnish an expert opinion for your specific purpose. This also includes seeking information from relevant authorities.
5. Expert opinion
We will send you the desired number of expert opinions in bound form together with all documents you provided us with. Shall you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask us.
- AachenMünchener AG
- BAUWENS Development GmbH & Co. KG
- Bundesanstalt für Immobilienaufgaben AÖR
- Commerzbank AG
- GAG Immobilien AG
- HypoVereinsbank AG
- KENSTONE GmbH
- Kreissparkasse Köln
- OMEGA Gruppe
- Rendita Colonia GmbH
- SOLUM Facility Management GmbH
- Sparkasse KölnBonn
- Stadtentwicklungsgesellschaft Siegburg mbH
- Stadtwerke Bonn GmbH
- Value AG
- Volks- und Raiffeisenbanken
- Zurich Gruppe Deutschland AG
- Investoren / Projektentwickler / Fonds
- Gerichte, Rechtsanwälte, Notare
- Steuerberater, Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaften
- Staatliche Behörden
Your appraisers for property valuation.
Personal and confidential.
Dipl.-Ing. Burkhard Wardin
Burkhard Wardin is a certified expert for real estate appraisals, CIS HypZert (S). Following his studies of surveying engineering in Essen and real estate management at the Administration and Business Academy (VWA) in Freiburg, among other positions, Mr Wardin worked for the office of the official committee of valuation experts in Cologne before founding this real estate appraisal office. Mr Wardin is also a member of the reallocation committee of the city of Hürth.
Elke Wardin is property assessor (DIA) and organisational heart of our real estate appraisal office, which she established together with Burkhard Wardin. Previously, she worked, among other positions, as an assistant to the management at a large personnel and management consultancy company in Cologne.
Alexander Schmoranz MRICS
Alexander Schmoranz is Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors and certified expert for real estate appraisals, CIS HypZert (F). After graduating in media economics at the University of Applied Science (FH) in Cologne, he received his diploma as graduate real estate expert at the German Real Estate Academy (DIA) in Freiburg. While still a student in Cologne, he already worked in our owner-operated appraisal office.
Anno Riepen is a highly qualified appraiser (DIA), trained real-estate agent, and property expert. Before starting his employment with our office for real-estate valuation, he worked for a nationwide property management, as a real-estate agent for Cologne’s oldest brokerage firm and as a consultant with a leading international commercial property agency.
We are looking forward
to hearing from you.
Hofferhofer Str. 12
T. +49 (0)2205 / 9 478 545
F. +49 (0)2205 / 9 478 547
Hofferhofer Str. 12
T.+49 (0)2205 / 9 478 545
F. +49 (0)2205 / 9 478 547